How to root Android using Kingoroot?
Lydia Smith Freelancer and tech blogger
@lydia_kSmith | Updated 19 Aug. 2019
As you all know Kingoroot is one of the best and powerful rooting tools in the Android market. It's capable with almost all the android smartphone and tablets manufacturers such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola and etc. More importantly, it is compatible with all the android versions above Android 4.4. But you know what? it is not difficult at all. All you have to do is following these instructions and click the button. One single button. And viola!!! you will have a rooted android. So let's check how to root android phone using the simplest rooting tool.
Root Android with Android version
- Go to General Settings --> Security --> Unknown Sources and enable unknown sources. This step will give you permission to download the software.
- Now you have to search this - kingoapp.com
- Then you will navigate into their webpage in no time.
- All you have to do is click the button for the Android from the two buttons which are available in there.
- Now the APK will be download on your Android device.
- Just install it like any other regular application. It is just an APK after all.
- Click the icon and launch the application to find the rooting button.
- There will be a button named "One Click Root" and you just have to click it.
- Now its the time for waiting.
- After a few seconds, you will get the result if it is a successful root or not.
- If it is a failure you have to try several times by clicking the button.
- But even if dowd not works you have to move to the PC method.
Root Android with Windows version
- We are gonna use a windows PC for this indirect rooting method.
- Go to the official website mention in the above.
- Select the Windows version from the two buttons.
- And the application will be download to the PC.
- After the download just installs it clicking next, next and done.
- Launch the desktop icon by double-clicking it.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device by General --> settings --> about --> build number --> Tap 5 times --> you are a developer now --> settings --> developer option --> USB debugging mode --> Enable
- Connect the PC and the device by USB cable.
- Kingo will download necessary drivers from the internet so you have to provide a stable internet connection.
- Tick "Always allow from this computer" from the mobile device.
- The device will be detected by the application soon.
- Click the ROOT button.
- It will start the android rooting process.
- The device will be once again rebooted after it completes.
- And check the home screen. SuperSU will be downloaded.
Regardless of comfortable and easiness, I prefer the windows version among these 2 main methods. Which is much more reliable and successful as my opinion.