@Georgia12 | Posted 04 Oct. 2019
Cydia is the first unofficial third-party app store for jailbroken iOS devices which contains thousands of apps and tweaks that can change your jailbroken iOS device completely to another look. But this app store compatible only with jailbroken iOS devices.
Features of Cydia
Cydia Compatible Versions
How to Download Cydia Using Cydia Cloud?
1. At first, go to the www.cydiacloud.com website using your iOS device's Safari browser.
2. There you will see blue color CYDIA DOWNLOAD button and tap on that.
3. The installer will take a few seconds to detect your device's compatibility with jailbreak.
4. If your iOS version compatible with jailbreak then tap on the Install Cydia button.
5. After that, you will navigate to the end of jailbreaking.
6. There you will Add to Home Screen button and tap on that to add Cydia on your device's home screen.
7. Then move to your device's Settings app and there tap on the Install button.
8. Cydia Cloud will ask your passcode and enter your passcode there.
9. Then tap on the Install button and then Done.
10. Now you can see Cydia on your device's home screen.
Cydia is the most popular third-party app store for jailbroken iOS devices. Because this app store contains thousands of app and tweaks that can not find in the other app stores. So this app store contains so many different kinds of modded apps, themes, ringtones, games, etc.