How good is a career in digital marketing?
@Bindu | Updated 20 Feb. 2019
In this fast paced world, everything is changing including the ways of marketing. Traditional marketing is no doubt still performing good but the future of marketing is definitely “Digital Marketing”.
These are the 18 Reasons Why YOU need to learn digital marketing in 2019
- 2,00,000+ Jobs are awaiting for YOU in 2019
- You can work from home as a freelancer.
- You can promote your own business with Minimum Budget to Earn Maximum returns.
- You can earn from Amazon, Flipkart, and Facebook without investing a single penny.
- You can earn from Google Adsense without spending a single penny as a Blogger.
- You can earn from YouTube as a Vlogger to Promote Your own Video content to earn Millions of Dollars without Hussels.
- You can create your own online e-store for selling your products online.
- Your website will be your own 24/7 showroom to showcase your business products/services to get more sales.
- You can generate Leads and sell to different companies from home as a Affiliated to earn commissions .
- You Can be Your Own Boss by running a successful startup in digital industry.
- You can earn from affiliate marketing by promoting other website and product on your Website/Blog.
- You can show your business to a whole world in a very small amount and less time.
- You can search your relevant customer to increase your sell without too many efforts.
- Digital Marketing is one of the great skills to learn in 2018.
- Digital Marketing as a career option is growing at an exponential rate and this is the pay package for Digital Marketers in India.
- Digital Marketing Associate/Executive (0-1 year of experience) 1.5 to 3 Lakhs per annum.
- Digital Marketing Specialist (1-3 years of experience) 2. to 4 Lakhs per annum.
- Digital Marketing Team Leader (2-5 years of experience) 2.5 to 5 Lakhs per annum.
- Digital Marketing Strategist (3-5 years of experience) 4 to 8 Lakhs per annum.
- Digital Marketing Manager/Head (5 to 10 years of experience) 8 to 25 Lakhs per annum.
- Digital Marketing Ranked 8th Position in Top 25 Hottest Skills in 2019.
- Become an In-Demand Professional.
- If You Love Internet,Internet Will Love You,Let’s Fall in Love to be Loved.https://socialprachar.com/18-reasons-learn-digital-marketing-2018/?ref=blogtraffic/bindu