@fourdynetwork | Posted 02 Jan. 2019
@nikita_agarwal | Posted 02 Jan. 2019
1. Create a Facebook page for your brand- Your Facebook page is the first thing people actively looking for you on Facebook will see. You can provide a lot of information about your brand – including a link to your website.
2. Promote your page to customers and followers- Put links to your Facebook page on your website and in emails you send to customers. You canorder stickers to put up in your store urging people to follow you on Facebook and include a mention of your Page on any advertising materials you create.
3. Share your content on Facebook- So start sharing your content on the website. Link to blog posts, videos, podcasts, or anything else you’re creating that’s of value to your followers. Also use the space to share any deals or sales that your customers would be interested in – all with links back to your website.
4. Use paid advertising- Creating ads in Facebook is fairly simple – the company has built an intuitive advertising platform for users. To use Facebook advertising effectively, there are a few best practices to keep in mind. Pay attention to your analytics.
5. Pay attention to your analytics- Facebook provides analytics for both the ads you run and your page. Pay attention to what they tell you so you can get the most out of your efforts.
Although, it is very easy to advertise on Facebook, owing to their user-friendly interface. It is rather tricky to find the right balance. LinsDigital (digital marketing agency in Malaysia) brings to you seven clever Facebook marketing campaign ideas that are not only different but are also tried and tested. Here are the seven FACEBOOK MARKETING CAMPAIGN IDEAS BY A FACEBOOK ADVERTISING AGENCY IN MALAYSIA