Here are the ways to do SEO optimize your blog -
- Keyword Research- Keyword research is essential for on-page optimization. Chances are you are naturally including keywords without realizing it simply by providing valuable content on a topic. However, there are a variety of tools and techniques for finding related keywords relevant to your blog post that you may not have considered. Try Google Adwords and Semrush
- Keyword insertion- Including your primary keyword in your title, your opening paragraph, and your meta tags is considered the best practice. Secondary keywords can be inserted in the first paragraph or you can insert them throughout your article/blog. Also, a keyword in your conclusion is a wise choice.
- Optimize your images. Whenever you upload a photo to your blog, be sure to include keywords in the file name and fill out the alternate text field with a brief, keyword rich description of the photo.
- Reference others with links. When you mention another blogger or article in your blog post, include a link to the information you are referencing. Not only is it good blogging etiquette, but you may also get lucky and receive a link back. Quality links are a valuable commodity for any site looking to rank higher in search engine results pages.
- Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog. Include prominently placed RSS or Feed Subscription Buttons and offer viewers the ability to subscribe to your posts via email when possible. This allows your blog followers to have instant notification of your latest posts without having to periodically check your site for new content.
- Use social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts- As a small business, you may be utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media sites to create connections with potential and current customers.
For more tips click on the blog below-
HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR BLOG SEO, PR AGENCY IN MALAYSIA REVEALS?