- Sri Mahamariamman Temple- One of the most visited temples by the Indian immigrants, Sri Mahamariamman Temple has now become an important national and cultural heritage site. The beauty of the temple is a classic example of a grandiose structure and intricate architectural beauty.
- Batu Caves Temple- One of the main attractions in the Batu Caves is the 42.7m tall consecrated statue of Lord Murugan, a favorite among the Tamil gods, which has been constructed in front of the cave.
- Cameron Highlands- Cameron Highlands is another best romantic place in Kuala Lumpur and is favorite spot among many couples. Besides lush green hills, tea plantations, and classic cottages you both can explore beautiful waterfalls, steamboat dinner, and enjoy the jungle trekking with your partner.
- Pangkor Island- Starting from the old Dutch Fort and Taoist temples the place gives a brilliant opportunity for kayaking or canoeing to explore places on the island that is otherwise not accessible by any other means.
- Genting Highlands- The unparalleled view of the Genting’s verdant landscape from 2,000 meters above sea level is an amazing way to make yourself happy. That's not all you can enjoy several indoor entertainment facilities, have an adrenaline rush and unlimited fun.
In order to cover all the must-see destinations, you can book your vacation tours through an authentic tour operator in Malaysia that would provide you with an efficient travel itinerary within your required budget.