Here are some travelling things to know when going to Jaipur-
- Climate and Weather- The most pleasant time to visit Jaipur is during the winter, from November until March. Winter temperatures average 25 degrees Celsius
- Transport and getting around- There's a prepaid taxi counter at Jaipur airport and prepaid autorickshaw counter at the railway station. Auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are the cheapest and easiest way to cover short distances around Jaipur.
- What to do- Must visit the colourful and vibrant market of Jaipur like Johari Bazar, Bapu Bazar and Nehru bazar. Watch out for Famous Festivals and Fairs of Jaipur. There are many historical attractions like Amber fort, Nahararhfort, Hawa Mahal, and others.
- Where to stay in Jaipur- You can take hotels near Jaipur railway station, or historical attractions, near shopping markets and restaurants. Jaipur Best Hotel to Stay – Arya Niwas Hospitality. It is the three-star hotel and is best when travelling in a budget . Bani Park is the most preferred area as it is close to the old city.
- Health and safety information- The constant summer heat is very draining, so it's important to take measures to avoid getting dehydrated if you visit during the hottest months. Make sure you drink plenty of water. The most common scam which all visitors should be aware of is the gem scam. under no circumstances should you purchase gemstones from someone who approaches you to do so, no matter how much you think it may be in your favor to do so.