What are some marketing ideas for a video production company?
@nikita_agarwal | Updated 20 Jan. 2019
- RESEARCH YOUR MARKET- You really need to be affluent with your niche to understand the requirements and the necessities of the industry. Know your market, who is your competition and what they can or cannot do. Focus on your potential customer’s requirements and promoting your brand accordingly.
- UNDERSTAND YOUR VALUE AND ENDORSE IT- if your company does something really well above other things, such as adding professional motion graphics to your work, then showcase that. This has value to a potential client. The thing you need to market more than anything is just that, the value proposition of your production company.
- GREAT QUALITY WORK- If you produce quality work, then your clients will see this and want to continue to do business. They’ll even tell others about your professionalism and craftsmanship. Flaunt your efforts confidently on your website and other affiliate sources by using streaming channels and various vloggers (video bloggers) who would agree to help you market yourself.
- BUILD A NETWORK- Networking is another key component to creating a successful video production company in Malaysia. Getting out there and shaking hands and having face-to-face time with clients and other production company owners is a big deal.
- BUILD A GOOD CLIENTELE LIST- you also need to make sure to create a good portfolio for your video production company in Malaysia. Building a good clientele list helps to show off your company's character and capability. Hence try to focus on various ways in which you can prepare a good portfolio for yourself.
- USE SOCIAL MEDIA- Social media is a great platform to market yourself. Showcase your work but also reach future prospects. Social media enjoys a wide reach and you should absolutely utilize the opportunity. Keep your pages interesting and creative by using sneak peeks into your handiworks, sharing tips and going live as well, show the audience what you are capable of creating. Learn to advertise yourself on Facebook to market yourself as a brand