Here are the current web designing trends -
- Broken grid and asymmetrical layouts- Broken grid/asymmetrical layouts have a stunning look. This trend will continue in 2019 with a lot of website development company preferring the out-of-box style.
- Fluid/organic design and elements- Slowly more and more we are pulling away from the straight lines that came with flat design and starting to experiment with more fluid shapes and lines. These types of shapes, ones in which aren’t your typical circle, square, rectangle, or any straight-sided shape are often referred to as fluid or organic shapes
- Micro-interactions- In 2019, you will see a smarter and innovative version of the micro-interactions such as scrolling animations and much more on websites to keep the users engaged
- More video content- video marketing is the hot trend in 2019. Videos can incredibly boost the ROI besides improving the SEO
- Thumb-friendly navigation- with mobile searches overshooting desktop searches, experts are investigating the thumb movements of the users. The data will be used to design the websites tailored to the thumb.