@fourdynetwork | Updated 03 Jan. 2019
@nikita_agarwal | Posted 02 Jan. 2019
When every marketing dollar counts, this question is vital. Every business will see their ultimate return differ based on investment, industry, ad quality and other variables. The only surefire way to know the exact ROI that Facebook advertising will generate for your business is to try it out and calculate based on the results. Consider the following things to know the effectiveness of the Facebook advertising -
· 22% of the world’s population is made up of active Facebook users, including 68% of adults in the United States.
· 76% of users look for interesting content on Facebook and content consumption on Facebook has increased 57% since 2014.
· 66% of social media users log on to learn about new products and services.
· Customers who like a business on Facebook are 79% more likely to make a new purchase than non-fans.
· A 2015 study found that 52% of consumers were influenced by Facebook when making both online and offline purchases—and rising.
· Facebook’s hyper-targeted Custom Audiences feature lets you advertise so specifically that advertisers have seen their new customer acquisition costs decline by as much as 73%.
· Facebook is also useful in the B2B realm—73% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes.