Here are ways you can boost Facebook reach without promoting posts:
- Analyze- Go into your Facebook page Insights and rank your content by likes, comments and shares. This is the fastest way to see what’s resonating with Facebook users. Seek out patterns. Are they mostly photos? If so, what subject do they have in common? What about conditional sharing? What can you learn from the comments in these updates? You get the idea.
- Post awesome content- When you understand what’s been working on your page, you’ll do it more! But how can you go beyond what has worked? See what is trending? How can we be useful or even indispensable to our community?The bottom line is that content is king on Facebook. Take full responsibility for yours!
- Optimize targeting- To target your posts organically, make sure you’ve selected “Allow targeting and privacy options when I create posts on my Page.” within your Page settings. Once that’s selected, you will see the targeting icon appear at the bottom left of the publisher. This means that updates that pertain to fans in a specific location, or a certain age group won’t be hidden by fans outside of that segment. And on the flip side, a higher percent of those reached by these targeted updates will like, comment on, and share them.
- Post at the best time- Lots of research behind this one. Early morning and nighttime are generally the best time to post updates, particularly around 8 PM. This makes sense when you think about it – most people work during the day, come home and have dinner, and then relax, watch TV and peruse their News Feed. But what about your fans? To see when your fans are online, check out the Posts report within Facebook Insights.
- Post on weekends- During the weekends, most people have more free time to see what’s up with their Facebook friends. Also, very few brands post on the weekends, so there’s less competition in the newsfeed. This spells opportunity for your nonprofit to get more exposure in the Newsfeed! Remember to make your posts “weekend friendly”, focusing on topics like family, entertainment, and weekend activities. If your community is particularly religious, post accordingly.
- You can also try a facebook marketing campaign -Although, it is very easy to advertise on Facebook, owing to their user-friendly interface. It is rather tricky to find the right balance. LinsDigital brings to you seven clever Facebook marketing campaign ideas that are not only different but are also tried and tested. Click below to know the seven campaigning tips -7 FACEBOOK MARKETING CAMPAIGN IDEAS BY A FACEBOOK ADVERTISING AGENCY IN MALAYSIA
How it was helpful